Lender Training Class
The Lender Training Class provides lenders an opportunity to learn more about Community Partners for Affordable Housing, how to participate in CPAH’s down payment assistance program, program requirements, processing procedures, documents, resources and expectations. All participating loan officers are required to participate in one lender training class per year.
Only approved lender partners can access CPAH’s down payment assistance programs and gain valuable CRA and community marketing opportunities.
Have questions or ideas on other ways to partner? Please contact Alicia Sanchez at 847.263.7478 ext 11 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Lender Forms, Guidelines, Mortgages and Notes
CPAH’s homebuyer program guidelines, forms, mortgages and notes can be downloaded here for your convenience.
- HUD Approval Letter for Secondary Financing Nonprofit Recertification
- Proof of Compliance to HUD Mortgagee Letter 2014-08
- Credit Card Authorization Form
Lake County Down Payment Assistance Program
- 2024 Lender Participation Agreement
- DAP Lender Guidelines
- DAP Loan Transmittal Package
- Buyer Authorizations and Certifications Form
- DAP Mortgage
- DAP Promissory Note
- DAP Post-Purchase Home Repair Policy & Certification Form
- Home Inspection Policy
- CPAH Subordination Policy
Resale Programs for Buyers of Properties Rehabbed via the National Foreclosure Settlement Program